Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bye-Bye Plastic: Green Grocery Bags

It's a small thing for us all, but a very good thing when you add all of us. I am referring to the imminent release of plastic bags from your local grocery, drug and / or convenience store. Finally, the prada Boston Handbag days come, and for me that day.

I just made my weekly pilgrimage to the local Publix, the dominant supermarket chain in the neck of the woods (which happens to be Florida) to be held in - finally - reusable cloth bags for sale just 99 cents each. I selected prada Clutch Handbag four bags and put them in my cart is empty. They were not only very large but well built, and even quite attractive. It was a small gesture, but it felt like liberation.

You see, my husband complained about the plastic bags for years. He has become more vocal in it, because the European Union, and later San Francisco banned in recent years. Jobs in France several times and traveling prada Shoulder Handbag to Europe a year. Every trip to home office I have to feel our wasteful American ways, and the inevitable commentary on all the plastic bags we use will increase. Despite the fact that most grocery stores have bins for recycling plastic bags, and we use them, you remain in his soap box. But not for long.

I agree with him, and has been considered pulling the battery to the free dissemination of bags and promotional bags, beach bags that have accumulated over the years and bring food with me in my travels weekly. However, do not miss forget. Or bags are not wide enough. Or some other lame excuse. Unlike fashionable celebrities, we are not at the level of income prada Hobo Handbag to pay $ 300 or $ 1,000 Hermes bags coach (we are not in favor of raising and killing more cows to produce.) So wait patiently for someone to corner the market on reusable shopping bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment